- Creates a high level of disease protection in the breeding flock.
- Improves lambing and weaning percentages by preventing clostridial deaths such as Pulpy Kidney and Tetanus.
- Improves meat quality through Cheesy Gland protection, ensuring export and domestic customers receive a quality product.
- Improves wool quality and quantity by protecting against Cheesy Gland and maintaining vitamin B12 and Selenium reserves.
- Maintains a high level of vitamin B12 in pregnant and lactating ewes during periods of high requirement.
- Improves fleece quality and quantity by protecting against cheesy gland and maintaining vitamin B12 reserves.
- In lambs and weaners supplementary Vitamin B12 can prevent:
- Loss of appetite
- Decreased growth rates
- Weight loss and
- Anaemia from Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Maintains levels of Selenium in the lactating ewe and lamb in a period of high requirement which aids in wool production, growth and fertility in ewes and helps to prevent white muscle disease in lambs.
- 30-day reuse claim when label directions are followed correctly.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
- Control of caseous lymphadenitis (CLA or Cheesy Gland) and prevention of enterotoxaemia (Pulpy Kidney disease), Tetanus, Black Disease, Malignant Oedema and Blackleg in sheep and lambs plus Swelled Head in rams.
- Treatment and prevention of vitamin B12 deficiency in sheep, in areas of known or suspected cobalt deficiency.
- Prevents white muscle disease in lambs in areas of known or suspected Selenium deficiency. For use in selenium deficient areas only. Seek veterinary advice when selenium is being supplemented by other means.
THE ZOETIS ADVANTAGE
Glanvac is produced using Zoetis’ Ultra-Filtration Technology.
- Ensures the vaccine is of the highest quality by seeking out and removing unwanted particles
- Enables the vaccine to generate a more targeted immune response
- Delivers reliable protection within a convenient 1mL dose rate.
Glanvac 6S B12 protects against the 5 main fatal clostridial diseases and Cheesy Gland (CLA).
It also contains Selenium and vitamin B12 to enhance both live weight and fleece weight while also improving lamb survival and growth.