- High level of disease protection for your flocks.
- Improves weaning percentages in flocks affected by Erysipelas arthritis.
- Reduces tail in sheep mobs affected by Erysipelas arthritis.
- Reduces abattoir condemnations due to Erysipelas arthritis.
- Registered for use in ewes from joining throughout pregnancy, including scanning
- Registered to be used in lambs from three weeks of age.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
Control of Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae arthritis in all classes of sheep.
For the control of erysipelas infection in sheep causing:
- Lameness and inability to stand and walk
- Issues with transport, not ‘fit to load’
- Reduced weight gain
- Losses through trim and condemnations at the abattoir
- Chronic arthritis caused by erysipelas leads to production losses due to poor body condition scores and reduced wool growth.
THE ZOETIS ADVANTAGE
- Eryvac vaccine controls erysipelas arthritis.
- Eryvac is produced using Zoetis’ Ultra- flitration technology
- Ensures Vaccine remains of the highest quality by seeking ou and removing unwanted particles
- Enables the vaccine to generate a more targeted immune respons
- Delivers reliable protection within a convenient 1ml dose rate
- If you save 1 in 200 lambs from arthritis, a complete Eryvac program has paid for itself.1
- A complete Eryvac program has 3 dosess, 1 dose in ewes at pre-lambing, (2 doses in first year) and 2 lamb doses, one at marking and one at weaning.
- Eryvac can improve profits by up to $0.82/DSE in prime lamb flocks and $0.59/DSE in fine wool flocks.1