We are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable staff member, who is eager to work and build their career within the Agricultural Retail Industry at TJStockfeeds.
- You are friendly, polite and want to build relationships with our customers and suppliers.
- You radiate good vibes.
- Love animals.
- A team player.
- You have worked in the Agricultural Industry, have knowledge of animal food/health supplies.
- You have experience working with computers and different programs (Point of Sale, Microsoft Tasks, Word etc).
- You have worked in a customer facing role before.
You may be expected from time to time to attend AIRR Conferences and/or workshops / inservices held by our Suppliers. Complete online courses eg; Zoetis for knowledge and career development.
About the Role
- Order merchandise for restocking shelves, completing stocktakes and special orders for customers.
- It will be necessary to load 20kg bags of stock into customer vehicles (being aware of the correct lifting procedures).
- Invoice customers and enter their payments on Point of Sale Program.
- Answering phones.
- Unpack and check incoming stock orders off picking slips (delivery dockets). Includes loading 20kg bags onto shelving.
- Keep shop tidy and clean.
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
- Opening and closing shop procedures as required.
- Use Microsoft Tasks for orders, quotes etc.
- Forklift Licence (or happy to obtain)
- Working Saturdays 9am to 12pm, (shared with other staff) on a Roster.
We are a locally owned family business and have been in business for the last two decades. We encourage our staff in further development and training. Both stores stock a large range of products.
Please forward your resume to either;
Miller Ag Supplies, 1 Kelly Street, Pyramid Hill 3575.
Your resume must include three (3) Referees that can be contacted.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE; Friday 18th August 2023.